CHARITY FUNDRAISING INFO
~ Here's how it works ~
5 EASY STEPS
* CHARITY MUST BE A REGISTERED
TAX-DEDUCTIBLE ORGANIZATION *
1. Visit our Kaleidoscope of Hope book webpage at
to read the book review and learn how Kaleidoscope of Hope, an inspirational guide and workbook for those with all types of chronic illness, can help inspire patients and caregivers.
2. You direct patients, caregivers, members and supporters to our book webpage, so they can learn about the book, also. You can do this by providing the link to our book webpage in your newsletters and on your website. Again, here is the link:
3. Your supporters purchase their books through the PAYPAL link provided on our book webpage.
4. Your supporters complete the CONTACT FORM and provide us with the NAME OF YOUR CHARITY in the COMMENTS BOX of the CONTACT FORM.
5. We fulfill your supporters' book orders and DONATE TO YOUR CHARITY $2.00 for each book purchased/contact form completed,
Its' that easy!!
Your supporters will receive an inspirational guide and workbook that will inspire them to turn their journey with chronic illness into a JOURNEY OF INSPIRATION AND HOPE and your charity will receive donations for every book sale initiated by your supporters.
* SUPPORTERS MUST PURCHASE BOOK, COMPLETE CONTACT FORM AND INDICATE NAME OF CHARITY IN COMMENT BOX FOR DONATION TO BE PROCESSED -- ONE $2 DONATION PER BOOK PURCHASE *
If you have questions, please feel free
to contact us using the form below: